Thursday, December 20, 2007

Home for the Holidays

And do you know what that means? A haircut! It's pretty short now and I'm not really sure if I like it but well, it's a bit too late to go back now so I'll have to enjoy it hahaha. What do you guys think? Good? Bad? I'm not really sure if I prefer it short or a little bit longer. Hmmm such hard decisions haha. In any case, Penticton is just how I remember it - well actually the past couple days have been warmer than Vancouver surprisingly.

I've been shopping and chatting with my family the past few days (and probably most all the days until I leave haha). I bought lots of stuff but I can't really put anything on here since they might read it so... Not until after the 25th haha. I also went to see a few of my friends last night. That was pretty fun. Two of them I probably won't see for a long time. One is going to Egypt and then to Afgan (he's in our army) and the other is going on a cruise to Hawaii! It's really interesting (>_<)

On another note, I finished watching My Name is Kim Sam Soon and I'm really impressed. It's a really well made drama and should be watched by all!! ありがとう私のお姫様と姫さんのお母さん。

I'll probably post a few more times while I'm here in Penticton. I hope all you guys in Vancouver are having a good time!! 隆さん、ゲームを頑張ってね。楽します下さい。 (Actually I'm not even sure if that's correct) but I hope you enjoy ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today I also got a haircut!!!What a miracle!!! Unnn don't be stalking me... hahaha.
Anyway your hair is matching you but,but,but I'm better than you.lol

Btw, when are you coming to Japan??Can you come to Osaka?? If possible you don't need a hotel fee!! You can stay at my home.

Okay, I'm looking forward to meeting you again,ブランドンさん!!

Talk to you later.

Quaal said...

So interesting I want to see your haircut. Is it new or the same? haha. I'm planning on going to Japan around the middle of January. Hopefully Hime and I will visit Osaka so we'll be able to see you. We'll have to go out for takoyaki or something ^_^ Thank you for the offer!! I'm also looking forward to seeing you~