Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My Hime's first day back

So my Hime came home this morning from Japan. I picked her up at the airport at just after 9:00. Her plane arrived earlier than it was supposed to so I was waiting in line for coffee when she arrived so I had to run to say hello. I was so glad to see her again. We ended up going to starbucks and getting drinks anyway. I had forgotten to call my work in the morning to let them know that I wouldn't be coming to work so I had to rush home after we finished our coffee. At my work we have to call in one hour before our shift or else we get a warning of sorts depending on where we are on the attendance or whatnot. I managed to get home and call at 10:50 (I start work at 12:00) So that was good. Hime went on to her apartment by herself on the bus (I got off at my stop to call) . After I called in to work I went to meet her at her apartment then we headed back to my place. I cooked up some chicken and made a garden salad with chicken on top. So tasty =D

Hime gave me some presents. They're awesome. She gave me some Hokkaido cookies and some tea and some presents. I got this giant Dragonball Z calander for 2007. Each month is a poster size ^_^. Its so great. Also she gave me this sweet Vegeta action figure (on the left there) and this hilarious little keychain thing with a boner (on the right). It's called Marimokkori and its, apparently, a really popular Hokkaido souvenir. It's so weird.

After that we started to watch Moulin Rouge but she fell asleep about 20 minutes into the movie so I paused the movie and she went to have a nap. She asked me to lay with her while she fell asleep so I did that. She fell asleep after about 10 minutes so I snuck out. I found japanese subtitles for her since Moulin Rouge is a really confusing movie and the people speak SO fast. Last time we tried to watch it I couldn't explain it fast enough.

At around 6:00 Hime went home and I installed Diablo II and started a campaign with Marth. I made a druid who goes by the name of Ninjin =D (it means carrot in japanese). I only got to play for a little while though before I had to go meet up with Hime. She had to go pick up some stuff from her friends place. Then we went to Blenz and had some hot chocolate.

Now shes nagging me and nagging me because she wants to play Cake Mania. I'm going to let her use my computer now. She's so crazy but I still love her. ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MARIMOKKORI....It's so funny!! Excellent. But, you know, it's a little bit sexual. However I really like it. Your g.f is so crazy!! hahaha from KENJI