Saturday, December 15, 2007

150 Finally achieved!

To be honest, in my Anki deck I have more than 150 but I don't really want to mess with the numbering scheme at the moment in the list I'm using because I have it all set up for Mnemonics and whatnot. So after I finish the 318 words in the list that comes with Anki, I'll add the rest of the words in my deck. I'm at 151 to be exact! That's the number of Pokémon in the Red/Blue versions isn't it? What an interesting coincidence o_O

Okay, enough random game references. It's time to start learning grammar. I've learned some in the past so hopefully I'll just pick up where I left off... Or something along those lines =D

Also for anybody that's interested in learning Japanese I've been slowly adding links on the right to different websites and blogs that should help you in learning Japanese. Some are better than others and I've tried my best to put them in order of Best to Really Good (because none of the links are mediocre). However the list of blogs is not in any specific order so if for some reason you're on my site and see your blog in the list and it's in 4th or something - it means nothing and is not any kind of personal slander. It's there because it's worth looking at.

If you're wanting to read all the posts I've made about studying and Japanese you can click on this link here or you can click on "Japanese" under "Sort By:" and it will pull up a list for you.

No comments: