Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Miscommunication

So today Hime emailed me and was telling me about her time in japan and something she said I misunderstood and took it for something TOTALLY out of context and got quite upset. I emailed her back trying to be as nice as possible because I KNEW I had probably misunderstood at least to some extent but I still was unsure. I emailed her on my lunch break and then after I got back to work I kept thinking and thinking and then i realized what she had actually meant and I felt sooo guilty. As soon as i finished work I emailed her again from work and apologized about it.

After I got home from work I phoned her to apologize in person but she hadn't even got the email yet. So I explained it and apologized in advance but then she got all sad because she was thinking that we're going to have lots of problems in the future so I tried my best to assure her that we will be okay. Everybody has problems but they will get resolved so we don't need to worry about it. It wasn't good but I think it worked out. We talked for an hour and 1/2 about this and that. She's going to email me either in the next couple hours or later tonight (I'll be asleep).

I really miss her.

No comments: