Sunday, December 31, 2006

Holiday Recap

So my Hime and I went back to my hometown to spend Christmas together with my family. Sadly I don't have any good pictures at the moment so I will have to put up some pictures later. Seeing my family and being with my girlfriend was awesome. We had a great time. We didn't do too much back home. Just relax, chat, enjoy the scenery; same ol' same ol'.

She left to go back to Japan at 5:45 in the morning on the 26th. I won't see her until the 9th... which really isn't THAT long, but it sure seems like a long time already and its only been 5 days. By the sounds of it she's really having a lot of fun over there with her friends and her family. New years in Japan was 7am my time. I talked to her this morning at 11:00am and she was still awake (so 3:00am Japan time) She seemed like she had lots of fun but I think she was pretty tired. Right now I'm just waiting for her to call me ^_^

My Christmas was awesome. I got almost everything I asked for and more and I think so did most of my family. It wasn't a white Christmas but man was it a white boxing day. Like 6" of snow or something. I'm not 100% sure how much but it was pretty crazy. Luckily Hime left so early in the morning because all the flights later in the day and the day after were cancelled because of the snow. If she had missed her flight in my hometown she would have missed her flight to Japan.. and that would have been expensive >_<
Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, 大神 (Ōkami)
Currently Reading: Empire - Orson Scott Card

No comments: