Saturday, December 02, 2006

Smile -_-'

So today work was fun and went by pretty quick. After work I called Kenji to reschedule our meeting as now I have a birthday party to go to tomorrow evening. Then I gave Hime a call just because I like hearing her voice. She didn't sound very happy though. Apparently her roommate is totally ignoring her because she is spending so much time with me (he likes her but it's not mutual in the slightest). She sees him as a friend but he's not happy with that it seems. She was at the library and said that she was okay and would be fine. So I talked to her for a while and said goodbye before running over to play D&D with my friends until about 12:30am.

When I got home I started talking to Hime on msn. She seemed very upset but kept telling me she was okay. I finally got her to explain what was wrong and asked if she would like to go out for coffee. Her roommate had taken some of his clothes and his laptop and left. He also had left a huge mess in their apartment. She wasn't in the best mood. We ended up in Denny's and stayed there until about 5am before I walked her home. He is incredibly selfish and from what she tells me, neurotic too. Such a bad environment >_<.

No comments: