Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Our New Apartment

Hime and I found an apartment the other day. Its on the 7th floor of a highrise. Beautiful apartment. Its about 650sq ft (60.4sq m) and has 1 bedroom, kitchen, living room, dining room, bathroom, and a balcony. Its a block from Robson street (downtown blocks are incredibly short - maybe 1 minute walk) but its still in a fairly quiet area as the street we're on runs parallel and is a dense residential area (if you've played Sim City you'll know what this means). I'm really happy with the apartment we chose. We looked at a different suite in the same building in February but it was 525sq ft and far too small for us so we didn't take it. But this one is great. The hotel also has a gym and sauna. I can't wait to move. After we move in we'll take some pictures and I'll post them up here.

Also I've decided to start with a healthier diet. I've decided to quit eating potato chips and drinking coffee. I plan to quit more things in the future but for now this is fine. I don't want to quit it 100% but... 95%. I plan on eating chips every few months maybe and I'll have coffee to be polite if I'm at someones house and am offered coffee and no tea. I just want to start eating more healthy. I also don't drink milk but I haven't drank milk in a really long time.

No comments: