Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Chilly

Tonight it was chilly for the first time. Anyone who knows me knows I always wear t-shirts. Well tonight after riding my bike 4km home my fingers were a little tingly haha.

This picture btw is of Sapporo Station North Exit(札幌駅の北出口). Pretty eh?

I recently made 2 new friends here in Sapporo. Asuko and Maccha. Both are pretty cool. Asuko Ive only talked to twice but Maccha Ive seen a few times now. We even sang karaoke together! haha. I also met another lady Ive studied with a few times now. Her name is Sachiko. She's really short haha but also pretty cool. Starting in October she's going to be a Japanese language teacher so she'll be able to help me a lot (^o^)v well, time to sleep. Go read the translated version of my other blog for different updates! 日本語のブログもよんでください。

gnight(-_-)zzz

No comments: