Sunday, February 10, 2008

What makes me happy

In no particular order, here are 10 things that make me happy:

1. My girlfriend
2. My Family
3. Helping people (especially if they don't know I'm helping)
4. Eating
5. Talking to and hanging out with friends
6. Speaking a different language
7. Reading
8. Learning something new
9. Remembering happy memories
10. Snow (pretty, dry snow)

I got this from here, where I go to read when I can find free time. If you have a little spare time, fill this out too ^_^ they're kind of interesting to read.

Also, read my previous post if you haven't already. It's actually new stuff I've written about.

1 comment:

Jaschocolate said...

Thanks for doing this.. Have a great trip in Japan.. I miss it so much.. only went once to Hokkaido and now, busy saving money to go again.. Do go to Daisetsuzan National Park if you can.. the view is magnificant but then it depends on the weather whether you can take the cable up or not.. ^_^