Sunday, October 28, 2007

Long time no post.

姫さんがここにいないので、僕は悲しいです。姫さんは日本に帰りました。

I haven't written on here for a really long time mainly because I didn't really have the time. My gf just went back to Japan this morning so I have a lot more free time with nothing to do... So I'll probably post on here more frequently.

It's pretty sad that she's gone now. Our room feels so... empty. I still have a lot of cleaning to do and I'm sure that after I'm finished it will be even more empty. めちゃ悲しいぃ。

Now I gotta go get some kind of Visa to go live in Japan myself =D I've started studying Japanese again and as I said earlier, I have a lot more free time so I'll be able to study lots I hope :) I'm really excited and sad all at the same time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knowwww...
Im so sad too...
I miss you brandonkun.
Why dont you come to japan soon?
I hope i can see you soon..